Sunday, May 26, 2013

7 Day Cleanse


Hello Top Body - Fitness followers!

I have attached a short cleanse that is claimed to be wrote by a doctor. 
I could not find the origin of it. 
I thought I'd share it with you because it is healthy and doable.
 It is only a week and it acts like a cleans. 



It might give you a headache after being on it for a few days because it is detoxing. Make sure to keep your fluids up. Drink only Green tea (as much as you like-and only with all natural sweetener), black coffee (1 a day & only with all natural sweetener), and tons of water. Unless instructed other wise (like on day 4). 

It's claims is to "lose 10 lbs" in 7 days but that is seriously relative and I am NOT posting it for that reason. If you decide to do it, do it for the cleansing benefits. I don't know if you will lose that much weight or much at all it's just a really good healthy cleanse. 

That being said today my mother (aka my guinea pig) Has just started day 4 today. She wasn't suppose to weight herself until day 7 but she posted on FB, "even my toes feel like they have lost weight" So she weighted herself. She is down 9lbs. As well as friend I am coaching and his wife lost 20+ pounds each from the cleanse. He doesn't like tomatoes so he doesn't like tomatoes so for day 5 we went back to day 3. 

On day 4 make sure you are eating real/carved meat, not processed (not bologna type). 
If you don't eat meat just substitute it for tofu. 

*Now for the not so small print:
I am not a doctor or nutritionist so do this cleanse/diet at your own risk. 
I found this off of Penterst which lead me to this blog: http://rosecourtneyrose.blogspot.com/

Let's Get Healthy,
Coach TIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment