Monday, July 11, 2011

What I Learned Today at the Water Park!

(revisited)
Saturday, July 25, 2009

What I learned today at the water park.
1. Even really skinny people have cottage cheese legs
(this is a bad thought but...that makes me feel better =P)
2. I am not fat.
3. A lot of people have tattoos. A lot! And some in interesting places. =O
4. Some people SHOULD NOT wear 2 piece swim suit! Myself included.
5. My daughter has a body like a rock star. She is only 10 (turning 11 in Aug. She would want me to tell you that. LOL) MAN A LIVE WE ARE IN TROUBLE!
5. My husbands weight loss and strength training is paying off. He's a hottie!
6. You can not find HEALTHY food at SIX FLAGS! Or on they way home.
7. I will see things I don't want to see =P And I hope to forget LOL!
8. A lot of people;men,women,and children a like; are self conscious. Including myself.

I was amazed at how some people carried them self.
It was interesting to see if a women was walking with a man they seemed to be more sub conscious. If it was a group of women or girls were together they seems not care as much. But if a man or boys were walking by themselves they seemed to be self conscious. I found that very interesting and just wanted to share.
Mind you I didn't talk to any of these people so I could be completely wrong =) But that is how it played out in my mind.

All in all I enjoyed people watching an getting an education.
I love people of all sizes but I must say I love to watch a heavy women strut. Good or bad I am proud of her for loving who she is that day. (sorry if that offends someone~ not intended)

HAVE A GREAT DAY . I know I did.
TIA

No comments:

Post a Comment