Saturday, June 8, 2013

Why It's Good to Work Out First Thing in the Morning

Why It's Good to Work Out First Thing in the Morning

Believe or not I am NOT a morning person. NOT NOT NOT!!!
My daughter; 12 years old; had to interview me for school. When we were done with the interview she had to answer a few homework questions relating to the interview. One question was "What did you learn about who you interviewed?" 
My daugter wrote ,"My mom doesn't like to get up early" My husband and I laughed and asked her what in the world made her think that I like to get up early. She said, "Because you do it every day to workout." I told her, "Yes, but it doesn't mean I LIKE to get up early. I just like to get my workout in early."
No, I am not a morning person but I am a morning workout person!  
Let's Get Healthy,
Coach TIA 

No comments:

Post a Comment