Thursday, August 1, 2013

Guidelines For Eating Healthy

Guidelines For Eating Healthy 

1 I cannot deny myself of food but I just give myself guidelines. We need to eat for energy 
2 Variety Moderation is the key to a healthy lifestyle. 
3 ALSORARE: Always Sometimes and Rarely is how i look at food. 
4. Over eating leads to disease and early death in some instances. I am sure we all know a few people who have died from the effects of obesity.
5.  Guilt, can lead me to over eating. 
6. The definition of “insanity” is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. That was me hoping that the jeans wouldn’t be tight this year that the next time I looked at my butt it wouldn’t have cottage cheese with saddle bags.
7. NOTHING is wrong with having a treat! However we can not have dessert every day or every time we eat. 
8. Remember food is ENERGY. 
9. Breakfast important to start the day off right. 
10. Balanced eating every 3 hours will help you stay full and satisfied. 

Ask myself before I eat :
1. Am I hungry if not what can I do BESIDES eat. Go run, read a boot, or do a puzzle. Do an activity to keep your mind off of food. 
2. If I am hungry what is the best food choice to fuel my body

EAT, IT'S A MUST FOR HEALTH.
TIA

No comments:

Post a Comment